Thank you for your interest in applying for a grant from the Mathile Family Foundation.
If you have not done so, please consult our Guidelines and steps for applying to see if your organization is eligible for grant consideration.
To proceed, click here to access your account, to start a new application, or to return to an application you have started.
Click here for a copy of the GOapply Applicant Guide to learn how to navigate the online grant portal.
The Application contains questions related to the following:
- ORGANIZATIONAL INFORMATION:
- Vision and mission statements
- History and purpose
- Brief description of services provided and service area
- PROJECT/PROGRAM DESCRIPTION:
- Project/program description for requested funding
- Statement of need for project/program and problems it will help address in the community (including relevant statistical data, preferably local, that supports your needs statement)
- Profile of population served
- Amount requested
- List of collaborating partners in the project/program and their roles
- List of amounts pending and committed by other funders to the project/program
- Project sustainability beyond the period of requested funding
- PROJECT EVALUATION:
- A plan to measure whether the project met its goals and outcomes, specifying tools and/or methods for measuring progress and success
- How the organization defines the success of the project
- Use of project evaluation results
- SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION:
- Copy of IRS determination letter verifying tax-exempt status
- Board of Trustees list
- Line-item budget (revenue and expenses) for the project/program
- Organizational budget (revenue and expenses) for the current year
- Organizational budget (revenue and expenses) vs. actual for the preceding year
- Most recently filed Form 990
- Most recent audited financial statements
You might be asked to provide any of the following documents after the application is submitted if more information is required:
- Annual Report
- Strategic Plan
- Form 1023 (Application for Recognition of Exemption)
- Current financial statements, including balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows
If you have any additional questions, please contact Emily Hughes, Grantmaking and Operations Manager, at (937) 264-4600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.