Sharing God's blessings by perpetuating a multi-generational foundation committed to philanthropic excellence.
Open and Honest Communication
We give highest priority to eligible organizations located in the Greater Dayton area. Organizations that fall outside this geographic scope are considered only under special circumstances.
1. Our philanthropic investments are guided by the passion and direction of the Mathile Family.
2. Education is the greatest social and economic equalizer.
3. Children in our community thrive when their basic needs are met and their values strengthened.
4. Transformational change is possible when we invest in high-performing organizations that align with our mission.
5. To apply resources for the highest impact requires diligent practice of professional management principles
Executive Assistant to the Chair & CEO
Grantmaking & Operations Manager
Brooke Katinsky Tsalikova
Mary Lynn Naughton
Co-Chair & CEO
Co-Chair & President
Clayton L. Mathile
Dr. Francis J. Butler
Dr. Mary E. Walsh